This exclusive bundle incorporates volumes 1 and 2 of Clinical Application of Neuromuscular Techniques (Vol 1: The Upper Body & Vol. 2: The Lower body) (2nd edn) by Leon Chaitow and Judith DeLany. These seminal textbooks are now out of print, and this special bundle offer features a 12% discount on the individual prices for each volume.
The books discuss theories and physiology relevant to the manual treatment of chronic pain, especially as regards the soft tissues of the upper and lower body. Step-by-step protocols that address each muscle of a region and a regional approach to treatment are features that make these books unique. A structural review of each region, including ligaments and functional anatomy, adds value for new students and practitioners alike.
Click to read the book description
- Comprehensive ‘one-stop’ text on care of somatic pain and dysfunction
- Designed and written to meet the needs of those working with neuromuscular dysfunction in a variety of professions
- All muscles covered from perspective of assessment & treatment of myofascial pain
- Describes the normal anatomy and physiology as well as the dysfunctions which may arise
- Gives indications for treatments and guidance on making the appropriate treatment choice for each patient
- Combines NMT, MET, PR and much more to give a variety of treatment options for each case
- Describes the different NMT techniques in relation to the joint anatomy involved
- Practical step-by-step technique descriptions
- Includes not only manual techniques but also acupuncture, hydrotherapies and nutritional support as well as guidance for the patient in the use of self-help approaches
- Two-color format
- Up-to-date evidence based content
The following chapters can be downloaded free of charge. Simply click on the title and they will be automatically downloaded to your computer. To purchase BOTH full e-books for £40 ($52.00), click the Buy Now button below.
Purchase BOTH full books:
This button will add the purchase to your cart (top right of the page). Click a second time to view your cart and go to a secure payment page where you can pay for the books and then return to this website. You do not need a Paypal account to complete the payment.
When payment is completed, you will receive a confirmation email with a download link from where you can download the fully illustrated e-book. The link will be valid for 48 hours after purchasing.
If you do not receive this email within a few minutes after purchasing PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER BEFORE WRITING TO US. It is most likely that your email program may have diverted it there by mistake.
- The full e-book bundle is approximately 70 MB in size, and takes roughly 6 minutes to download on an ADSL/Cable connection, but may take longer if you are using a modem/dialup connection.