NB. To view this article in fullscreen mode click the small arrow in the black box in the top right hand corner of the frame below. This will open the PDF in a new window. To download click the red link directly above the embedded PDF. The Print/PDF buttons will not work for these embedded PDFs.
Can't see the embedded article below? Click here for solutions
If you cannot see the embedded PDF preview below, then the problem is most probably due to your browser settings (NB. This feature will not work on a mobile or tablet viewer). Either click the red link below to download the article directly to your computer, or try one of the following solutions:
- Full refresh: Press CTRL + F5 on a PC, or CMD + F5 on a Mac
- Try using a different browser. Ensure that your browser is fully updated.
- Clear your browser cache. For instructions on how to do this for a selection of popular browsers, please click here (this link will take you off this website).
- Check whether your browser’s security settings are disabling Flash.
- If using Mozilla Firefox, be aware that this is a known bug affecting the latest version of Firefox, and though there are some workarounds, this is still an ongoing issue beyond our control.
- Failing all of the above, click the red link below to download the article directly to your computer.
[gview file=”Self-Help_Irritable%20Bowel%20Syndrome.pdf” save=”1″]